14 Body Language Do's & Don'ts!
10/2/2012 4:29:00 PM
Here are some body language tips for using your body to communicate from a distance:
- Smile! It makes you look pretty.
- Primp. Play with your haor and smooth your clothing as if to say "Look at me! I'm ready for male attention."
- Stand tall. Good posture makes you look confident, and men love a confident woman.
- Glance. Enjoy brief eye contact with a man before slowly looking away.
- Expose. Show off your wrists and neck because they are traditional erogenous zones.
- Tilt. Tilt your head because this sends the message you are interested.
Here are some body language tips for using your body to communicate from close-up:
- Nod. When he's talking, look interested in what he is saying.
- Touch. Touch him lightly on his arm or shoulder to make a point, but don't linger.
- Whisper. Get close to whisper something, then pull away, look him in the eyes briefly and smile.
Now, here are some gestures you should always try to avoid:
- Crossed arms or legs. Don't cross your arms in front of your body or stand with your legs crossed as this signals you are not approachable.
- Slouching. Poor posture and slouching shoulders demonstrates low self-esteem, which is the opposite of what most men want.
- Hidden hands. Hands in your pockets means you might be hiding something.
- Nose touching. Don't touch your nose. It's the telltale sign of a liar!
- Too close. Don't invade his personal space before you know he is interested, so he doesn't feel crowded.